Wednesday, September 16, 2009

me, she, writings

i wrote,
i may not reply your messages right away
i may not be always there for you
i will not buy you things you don't need
i can not be a funny guy all the time
i will not keep you dry on rain
i may lied to you

but i will call you whenever you are alone
i will spare my shoulder for you to lean
i will tell lame jokes when I've run out the good one
i will try singing a song even my voice is not that good
i will be running in rain with you


she writes,
I'm telling you
most of the time i could be inexplicably impatient
but it because i barely feel safe
and i am afraid of the world around

lies are so intolerable

i don't wanna things you could buy
i just want a trust, a guarantee
so i could learn to trust once again
then i would smile,
without pain to bear no more


i know you are not that funny
but sure i can make us laugh hard
if you don't sing, then i would

yes, i will cry on your shoulder sometimes
but i promise it wont happen too often

just promise me you will keep your words and help me to put trust on you
cause i had enough crying and those stuff

ps:
:)

0 comments: